Faith Christian Ministry NON-DENOMINATIONAL CHURCH INC.
Romans Ch.10, vs. 8-10; but what saith it? The word is nigh thee even in thy mouth, and in thy Heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
The condition of salvation is repentance for sins, faith in the saving grace of Jesus which leads to evidence of this faith. Without which evidences the faith is not effectual.
The Baptism of Holy Spirit is promised by God to all that repent and believe. The word of God, the bible is the inspired word of God. There is One God who Has manifested Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, God incarnate and is called the son of God in human relationship. Man was created in the image of God, but by exercise of his own will he or she transgress the will of God and fell into sin.
Confession is made unto salvation: One is not saved by his or her mouth's confession, but rather, the mouth testifies readily of the grace of God in Christ which has been received by faith.
Romans Ch. 10 vs.8-10,Matthew Ch.28,vs. 18-20.
"What We Believe in at Faith Christian Ministry"
- One God exists in three, distinct persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood for us for our sins.
- Salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross.
- Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is coming again.
- Water baptism is an open demonstration of an inner decision identifying with the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the regular taking of communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.
- Every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by obeying God's word. Yielding to the Holy Spirit and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ. To all that repent and confession, and believed.
Our mission is simply to live by faith and live a life that is pleasing unto God with the help of the holy spirit.
Our vision is to do good works and to serve God, as a Christian with the help of the Holy Spirit.