"We provide you with a free brief telephone assessment consultation of Relationship, Marriage Therapy, Divorce, Blended Family Counseling, and Temperament Counseling. Dual Diagnoses and Chemical Dependency. Eating Disorder, Drugs and Alcoholism Counseling as well as Stress and Anger Management Counseling, Online or Office."
Rev. Dr. M. J. Peterson-Omotola, M. Div.
Pastor of Faith Christian Ministry Non-denominational Church Inc.
866-720-5321 FREE) email- firstname.lastname@example.org
License Clinical Pastoral Counselor-AC,Ph.D.
For Counseling, Read Below, then Please Go to Donate and Contact Page. Thank You and God Bless for Your Donation's to Help the Ministry.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical/Christian Counseling with a Minor in Christian Education, Magna Cum Laude.
- Master in Counseling /Divinity.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration.
- Further study Behavior Sciences,Chronic Pain and Depression.
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Specialist Diploma, Certification. in Eating Disorders.
- Pastoral counseling, focus on Spirituality, Seeking God's Will Biblical, Ministry with a Holistic approach. Trauma and Emotions, Shame, Temperament Counseling, Co-dependent, Substance Abuse, Alcohol, Drugs, Cognitive, Anger, Stress, Gestalt, Behavior Modification, Client-Centered, Individual, Couples, Premarital, and Family Therapy, Marriage Therapy, Divorce/Blended Marriage, Marriage Burnout. Loneliness, Releasing Stress, Burnout's, Frustration, and Anxiety. Self-Care, and Self-Esteem, and Grieving- Counseling. Coping Skills, Relationship Issues, Men & Women Issues, Mood Disorders, Career Counseling.
- U.S. Army/Government Washington, D.C. (RTE.)
- Prior employment includes Counselor for, The Boy's Home. Depression, Anger, Grief, Anxiety, Mental Health/Hygiene/Substance Abuse. Providing counseling services to residents on a daily basis for stress management in Richmond, VA.
- Formal Director of F.C.M. Group Home, for rooming, and boarding, medical and mental health counseling referral services, anger, frustration, depression, family, stress management, anger management, and other issues for wellness, Chesterfield, VA.
- Formal Pastor of 2 churches.
- Current, Pastor of Faith Christian Ministry Non-denominational Church. (Online or Office Counseling) Providing spiritual care, teaching, preaching, pastoral care, and counseling services.
- Formal and Local Volunteer, giving Counseling and Spiritual Care at the Jail in the state of VA. On call at other Jails.
- Formal Chaplain at the hospital in the state of VA.,on-call at other hospitals.
- Chairperson, for Human Rights, Anger Management, Depression, Committee.
- Instructor for Training for Out Reach Ministry, Faith Christian Ministry.
- Board of Director, and Advisor for Assisted/Living Committee.
- Board of Director for Ministries, Chesterfield, VA.
- Secretary for the Conference of Church Ministry.
- Advisor for The District Minister’s Conference.
- Coordinator for The Spiritual Adult Care Center.
- Advisor for Rooming and Boarding Houses.
Wife of Elder D. Omotola. Resides in Chesterfield, County VA. Hobbies include chess, cooking, golfing, traveling, and reading. Preaching and working with ministries is my calling from God. I am drawn to and passionate about the support; I give to the charitable organizations.
CERTIFIED FOR ALL THAT THE LORD LAY AT MY HAND WITH HIS HELP!